Updated February 2023
Age Requirement for Use of Site: This Site is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18 years old. You must be 18 years old or older to provide any personal information to the Site, or to us through the Site.
Domicile Requirement for Use of the Site: Our Site is intended only for individuals who are domiciled in the United States.
Personally Identifiable Information
The Site may request and collect certain personally identifiable information including, but not limited to, personal information submitted to us through various means such as online forms, questionnaires, information requests, e-mail and comments submitted to the Site. Such information collected through the Site may include your contact information, health-related information, and other sensitive information.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information via the Site, such as Site usage activity and preferences, as well as demographic and profile data.
Information that we automatically collect
- Browser and device data, such as IP address, device identifier, device type, operating system and Internet browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins, add-ons, and the language version of the Sites you are visiting; and
- Usage data, such as geolocation data, browsing history, time spent on the Site, pages visited, links clicked, language preferences, patterns of use, and the pages that led or referred you to our Site.
We also collect information about your online activities on websites and connected devices over time and across third-party websites, devices, apps, and other online features and services. For example, some of our community websites may use Google Analytics on our Site to help us analyze your use of our Site and diagnose technical issues.
2.Usage and Sharing:
We use information collected on and through this Site for a variety of purposes in the course of business and as otherwise set forth herein. Because we offer you the ability to connect with other companies that offer products and services that you may be interested in, including companies in the insurance, marketing and other industries, we may share your personal information with one or more third parties such as insurance companies, insurance carriers, marketing companies, brokers/agents, call centers, and advertising agencies (together, our “Third Party Partners“) consistent with your engagement with us.
- Such information may be used to process the information you submit to us to receive information, quotations or to send you information about our and our Third Party Partners’ products and services and other information and materials that may be of interest to you, consistent with the context in which you provided your information.
- We may disclose your personal information to companies that perform technology or marketing services for us for their use in performing such services.
- We also reserve the right to disclose any information concerning you if required by law or to protect or defend our rights or the rights or well-being of our users or if you are involved (or are reasonably suspected to be involved) in any illegal activity, even without a subpoena, warrant or court order.
We may match information collected from you through different means or at different times, and use such information along with information obtained from other sources, including third parties.
Electronic marketing communications. We may send you promotional email communications, invite you to participate in promotions, or otherwise communicate with you for marketing purposes, consistent with your preferences and applicable law. For example, when we collect your contact information through your interaction with our Site, we may use that information to follow up with you to send you information that you have requested about our services or our Third Party Partners. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these marketing communications from us via the unsubscribe link provided in such emails or by emailing an opt-out request to [email protected]
The request forms on the Site support encryption to help protect the security of your transfer of data to the Site. Although we will take all reasonable security precautions regarding information stored on the Site, due to the open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that any information stored on our servers, or transmitted to or from a user, will be free from unauthorized access, and we disclaim any liability for any theft or loss of, unauthorized access or damage to, or interception of any data or communications. By using the Site, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
Consumers may have several rights under their state’s privacy laws. These may include, but are not limited to:
- The right to learn about the contents and origin of Personal Information that we collect from them
- The right to verify the accuracy of the information collected from them or request for it to be supplemented, canceled, updated or corrected
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions from this policy at any time, consistent with our legal obligations, so visitors are encouraged to review this policy from time to time. Any changes we may make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this page. Your continued use of our Site following the posting of changes to these terms means you accept these changes.
Premier Insurance Contracts, Inc.
16750 Hedgecroft Dr.
Houston, TX 77060